Discipline Bible, Greek, Hebrew, Theology
Dr. John Hartog
Teaching since: 2016
- B.A. in Biblical Languages, Calvary University
- M.A. in Biblical Studies, Faith Baptist Seminary
- Master of Divinity, Faith Baptist Seminary
- Th.M. in Historical Christian Theology, Grace Seminary
- M.A. in Classical and Near Eastern Studies, University of Minnesota
- Th.D. in Systematic Theology, Central Baptist Theological Seminary
- Interim Pastorates, Various Churches, 1989–1990, 1994–1995, 2011–2012, 2013–2015
- English Speaking Pastor, First Korean Baptist Church, 1990–1993
- Senior Pastor, Faith Baptist Church, 1995–2011
- Pulpit Supply, Various Churches, 2015–
- Professor, University of Minnesota, 1991–1993
- Professor, Twin Cities Bible Institute & Central Baptist Seminary, 1991–1993
- Professor, Dean, Academic Vice President, Provost, and Acting President, Faith Baptist Bible College & Seminary, 1993–2011
- Professor, Des Moines Area Community College, Mercy College of Health Sciences, AIB College of Business, University of Alaska Southeast, Northwest Iowa Community College, Western Iowa Technical College, Southeast Iowa Community College, Iowa Lakes Community College, Baptists for Israel Institute, 1994–
- Vice President, Norwest Iowa Community College, 2011–2021
- President, Northwest Iowa Community College, 2021–
- Professor, CCBS, 2016–
- Co-Author, Ruin and Restoration (part 1), originally published in 1998, edited and re-issued in 2010, with digital supplementary materials, ISBN #9781607763338, #9781607763345, and #9781607763352.
- Co-Author, Ruin and Restoration (part 2), originally published in 1998, edited and re-issued in 2010, with digital supplementary materials, ISBN #9781607763581, #9781607763598, and #9781607763604.
- Author, The Story of the Old Testament, originally published in 2002, edited and re-issued in 2007, with digital supplementary materials, ISBN #9780872277380, #9780872277403, and #9780872277397.
- Editor and Occasional Author, The Faith Pulpit, a serial of monthly “white papers” dealing with professional ministerial and educational issues (1998-2011), occasional contributor with over fifteen papers (1993-2011).