Tuition & Fees
Cost of Attending Classes
Going to school costs money. You know that! But CCBS keeps student costs affordable in order to allow as many people as possible to get a solid education.
Requirements for effective ministry include personal responsibility and a sense of stewardship. Student tuition and fees cover a fraction of the cost of the education offered by Carolina College of Biblical Studies. This necessitates additional funds from outside sources. God has been gracious to CCBS, and to that end we will continue to keep costs as low as possible so that everyone may be served.
2022-2023 TUITION & FEES
- Undergraduate – $255 per credit hour
- Military Undergraduate – $235 per credit hour (available for active duty/former military and their dependents)
- Graduate – $295 per credit hour
- Military Graduate – $265 per credit hour (available for active duty/former military and their dependents)
- Certificate – $250 per course
- Audit – $125 per course
- Application Fee – $40
- Early Registration Fee – $60 per semester
- Registration Fee – $85 per semester
- Technology Fee – $90 per semester
- Logos Bible Software – $300 (one-time fee)
- Graduation Fees – $135
All fees are non-refundable. All tuition and fees are expected during registration unless alternative payment plans have been arranged through the business office before the start of the semester.
We encourage students to apply, request transcripts, and be admitted as early as possible.
For information about additional deadlines, such as dates for adding, dropping, and withdrawing from classes, students should refer to the academic calendar.
June 30, 2022
Campus Preview Night
August 15, 2022
Fall semester starts
January 9, 2023
Spring semester starts