Carolina College of Biblical Studies exists to disciple Christ-followers, through biblical higher education, for a lifetime of effective servant leadership. Non-degree seeking students who take a prescribed series of courses may receive a Certificate. Most classes can be done on campus or online.
21 Hours or Less
Low Course Fee
On Campus or Online
What can you study?
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Christian Apologetics to Islam (campus only)
- Apologetic Systems (campus only)
- Problems in Contemporary Apologetics (campus only)
- Logic & Critical Thinking
- Philosophy of Hermeneutics, or
- Great Thinkers
BIBLE TRANSLATION CERTIFICATE
- History of Bible Translation
- Translation Methodology I
- Translation Methodology II
- Contemporary Issues in Bible Translation
- Field Methods
This is a graduate certificate and can be done online only.
BIBLICAL COUNSELING CERTIFICATE
- Introduction to Biblical Counseling
- Theological Foundations of Biblical Counseling (campus only)
- Counseling Marriage and Family (campus only)
- How to Counsel (campus only)
- Knowing God’s Will
BIBLICAL STUDIES CERTIFICATE
- How to Study the Bible
- Any 6 Bible/Theology/Professional Studies courses
Tuition and Fees:
- $40 application fee
- $250 per course
- Course textbooks are not included in the costs.
How to Apply
consider a visit
Sometimes it’s easier to get a feel for a college by coming on campus. We’d love for you to stop by and visit CCBS in person! If you would like to meet with our Admissions Team, we’d be glad to arrange that as well. Call us at (910) 323-5614.
After completing an application, students must request official transcripts from all post-secondary schools. Transcripts must be mailed to the campus. Official electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com.
Associate degree seeking students must complete the computer skills assessment test.
Students attending on campus will need to provide their immunization record.