Play golf to help someone learn how to study the Bible!!!
On Saturday, October 27, Carolina College of Biblical Studies will host its annual Scholarship Golf Tournament at Anderson Creek Club. The goal is to raise $25,000 for scholarships for our signature “How to Study the Bible” course as well as tuition assistance for students in need.
Since the inception of the How to Study the Bible course, CCBS has been offering the class tuition-free as a gift to our community. Imagine if every small group leader, deacon, children’s teacher, and youth worker learned how to dig into God’s Word in a richer, deeper, fuller way. Imagine how your church would be impacted. Imagine how our country would be impacted by the serious study of Scripture by God’s people.
The money raised in this Captain’s Choice Golf Tournament and Silent Auction go to offset the costs so that we can continue to offer this course tuition-free.
The tournament is limited to the first 108 players (27 foursomes). You may register individually or as a team. Every participant will receive a prize!!! Entry fee is $60 per player (or add 2 mulligans and 2 red tees for a total entry fee of $80). Lunch will be provided at the start by Honeybaked Ham…plus snacks and beverages will be provided along the course. It will be a day not to miss.
Tee time: 12:00 noon (shotgun start)
To read more about the tournament, click here.
If you are a local business, we invite you to sponsor a hole or prize. Contact Pam Recod at (910) 323-5614 or by email to email@example.com.
The different levels of sponsorship include:
- $5,000 Tournament Sponsor with appropriate recognition (limited to 3)
- $1,000 Corporate Sponsors with appropriate recognition (18″ x 24″ sign on Putting Green or Driving Range)
- $500 for a sign (18″ x 24″) on the hole + 4 players entry fees (note: mulligans and red tees purchased separately)
- $200 for a sign (12″ x 18″) on the hole + 4 players entry fees (note: mulligans and red tees purchased separately)
- $150 for recognition on a hole sign
If you would like to donate prizes for the winners, longest drive, closest to the pin, or something for all participants, contact Pam Recod at (910) 323-5614 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Place Team Finish (ex. golf bag, new driver, free rounds of golf, etc.)
- Second Place Team Finish (ex. golf shoes, clothing, apparel)
- Longest Drive and/or Closest to the Pin contests (ex. cash, gift cards, creative items, etc.)
- All Participants (ex. business-specific items, gift certificates, discounts, t-shirts, free stuff…)
- Silent Auction — noteworthy donations will be placed in a silent auction (ex. Panthers football tickets, golf memorabila, watches, etc.)
The above items are just examples. Prizes can be anything of any value, so be creative. If you have questions, please contact Pam Recod.
If you’re not a golfer and not a business owner, you are more then welcome to donate to the scholarship fund as well. Use the donate link below to give securely through our website. Or if you prefer, you are encouraged to come to campus and meet with our Business Officer.