Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Go Deeper in Your Understanding of the Word
This graduate degree prepares graduates for leadership roles in business, industry, parachurch, and non-profit organizations.
30 Semester Hours
Average Completion Time
Campus or Online
You Might Like This Program If…
- You want a deeper understanding of the Bible and theology
- You want to grow in your own personal spiritual journey
- You want to advance in business, church or parachurch
Each student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of organizational leadership principles.
- Evaluate leadership theories thorough a biblical worldview.
- Apply principles of leadership, strategic planning, and resource management to resolve organizational issues.
Potential Career Paths
- Project manager
- Non-profit administration
- Parachurch ministry
Sample Course Outline
Year 1: Introduction to Leadership, Leadership Development, Organizational Behavior
Year 2: Building Teams, HR Management, Strategic Planning, Financial Management